When people post asking for others to ask them questions or just start up a convo because the notification on tumblr is one of the best things on the continent, I give ‘em what they want.
Good vibes for all.
My pants say I’m size 5
The scale says I’m 120
My doctor says I’m under weight
The world says I’m beautiful.
I say I’m weak.
They say I’m lucky.
things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok